Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie
Oct 24, 2021
This peanut butter oatmeal smoothie is a healthy, delicious, and filling breakfast drink. It is packed with lots of vitamins and minerals. It is a healthy drink for any time of the day. Peanut butter is a good source of protein and a good choice for a breakfast drink. It is a healthy fat and a good source of energy. Peanut butter is rich in vitamins E, B5, B6, niacin, magnesium, copper, zinc, dietary fiber, antioxidants, phytosterols, and healthy fats. Peanut butter may reduce the risk of breast cancer, lower cholesterol, control blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent gallstones, and reduce the risk of diabetes.
- ½ cup rolled oats or quick oats
- 2 frozen ripe bananas, peeled before freezing
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1–2 tablespoon maple syrup (optional but recommended)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oat milk (or any milk)
Add all ingredients to your Fresh Juice Blender.
Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy - around 3 cycles.
Drink from the bottle or put into a glass and drizzle with peanut butter.